Malaysia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good luck.. Beer & Alcohol is very expensive cause of the muslim culture...mind you we did manage to find a few girly bars and down a few towers

Grainer said:
good luck.. Beer & Alcohol is very expensive cause of the muslim culture...mind you we did manage to find a few girly bars and down a few towers
I will be packing my own girlie but you just never know, she may have a headache...
@WIL I have tried that stout before and will go it again.
Taps bar is on the cards too
Really just five days to take in the New Year celebrations

Yep. +1 for WEAL. Don't touch Guinness, but the various other stouts are actually kinda good. Sorry, can't help w craft beers though. And beer w ice in it is ok in the tropics. Try to find a bootlegger (& don't get arrested) - they can have a great selection and their "expensive" imports are cheeeep!

Getting arrested isnt going to happen.
I will take a bottle of good Vodka with me, nice on ice with what ever
Actually catching the overnight train from Singapore to Kl, I like trains, first class sleep of course -_-
I have had many good times on train travels
Nev

Love KL.

My folks in the UK sent me $100 in 2009 to have a beer here

http://www.skybar.com.my/

it was fantastic, get there about an hour before sunset, and drink slow !!! It aint cheap, take your swimmers

We went there over Christmas for a drink and some lunch. View was beautiful, which made up for the abysmal service. Not that we really cared, but when there wasn't even a barman about to crack a beer for you, things can get a bit touchy.

Back