• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Liquid Malt Extract

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mantis

Official keg inhaler
Reaction score
Howdy
I have 14 tins of Coopers light liquid malt and 6 tins of Coopers wheat malt for sale.
Ordered them and somehow coopers did a double dip on my bank account. So after many months of haggling,

I settled on another batch of the malt instead of a reimbursment of my account, which they were having trouble doing.

In the meantime I had started AG brewing so they are now surplus to my needs. They are all fresh and well within the use by dates

Would be happy with $7/tin with pickup in Horsham.
Postage would have to worked out for others

Howdy
I have 14 tins of Coopers light liquid malt and 6 tins of Coopers wheat malt for sale.
Ordered them and somehow coopers did a double dip on my bank account. So after many months of haggling,

I settled on another batch of the malt instead of a reimbursment of my account, which they were having trouble doing.

In the meantime I had started AG brewing so they are now surplus to my needs. They are all fresh and well within the use by dates

Would be happy with $7/tin with pickup in Horsham.
Postage would have to worked out for others

I can use the wheat malt no problem Mantis if you get no local takers. Postage maybe the killer to Cairns NQld. though probably not making it worth while. Any Ideas ?

Yeah, postage to Nth qld would make it exy.

Might have taken a few LLME off your hands if it weren't for the local pick up...

Postage is approx $15 to melbourne for 15kg (10 cans), assuming 10 cans can be packaged into a box easily.

That makes it $7 + $1.50 = $8.50 a can ... if anyone in melb wants to split them? i think they sell for $12 odd at LHBS

I'd be happy to split down the middle with someone for the lot.

Mantis how about i take all 20 off your hands (posted to melbourne) and then split em up once they get here with these blokes? my maths makes it come out at $170 for the lot, sound okay?

Mantis how about i take all 20 off your hands (posted to melbourne) and then split em up once they get here with these blokes? my maths makes it come out at $170 for the lot, sound okay?

Sounds good to me. Pm me with your address

pm sent. mantis reckons he'll be able to post this stuff next week, which means i should have it by the end of the week. if anyone wants some stuff, just pm me and we'll organise pickup then. i am happy to keep all or part of it, really doesn't matter to me, but i'd like at least 4 tins of LME and 2 tins of wheat for myself.

Cool, I'll take 5 LME and 2 wheat, Leigh can have the other half of if he's still interested

Happy to take whatever is left. Can make the exchange at the case swap or sooner...whatever is easiest.

Cheers

OK mantis is posting this stuff tomorrow so i should have it by the end of the week. gunna keep 6 LME and 2 wheat, so there's 4 LME and 2 wheat each for you guys if you'd like it. I'm gunna charge $8/tin to cover the $30 of postage costs involved, still pretty cheap though.

thanks mantis!

i'll pm you guys when it arrives and we'll organise something then.

OK they're in the post, we were hit $39 for postage so the price is $8.50 per tin, still pretty damn cheap i think.

will pm you guys when they arrive and we'll meet up somewhere for pickup

cheers!

nice work...
lets meet up for the inaugural vic malt extract swap :)

Back