Life Expectancy And Alcohol

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's recreational mean?

That term never sat well with me anyway. Sounds like more of an option. I much prefer 'medicinal'. Sounds more therapeutic and healing.

Makes it easier to justify that the half weight you just Hoovered off that CD case probably cost the lives of a dozen Mexicans.

Not sure where I sit on the genetics scale......My family tend to do one of two things, die in their 60s from cancer/heart issues, or live until they are 90+..............Lifestyle/health choices appear to have little tangible effect on the results.

Ehhh, enjoy the time you have.......After all you could end up like my brother, 26, quadriplegic, forced to sell the business and house you spent years growing and building, all while being married with two kids under 4......... And all from diving into a wave in the surf which his mate dove into within a metre of him, the mate surfaced and was fine, my brother shattered his neck.....

I wonder if being a drinker might actually reduce the risk of a stroke? Alcohol thins the blood does it not? Sounds logical... but flawed maybe?

I wonder if being a drinker might actually reduce the risk of a stroke? Alcohol thins the blood does it not? Sounds logical... but flawed maybe?
i think there is enough evidence that one drink a day could be good for you...

btw ... you weight needs to be in pounds (kg x 2.2) ... it seems in you enter your weight in kilograms it comes up that you are already dead.

There are two types of stroke. One is a blood clot in a cerebral artery, the other is a burst cerebral artery. Too thin blood in the second one is not good.

I have been told to cut back because my Urate level is high, borderline continous gout, but I found this

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/...70621102546.htm

I'd rather live with a sore foot than a degenerative disorder of the central nervous system.

You heavy metal fans may want to double your intake as aparently heavy metal exposure is a notable cause

Back