Kegging, Is It The Way To Go?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keg away its the best way to go. You will proble want a few kegs and therefore should consider buying the craft brewers 4 keg special - 4 kegs for $240 thats $60 a keg with free delivery and they give you all new o'rings, the down side is they come straight from America still with syrup in them and you have to clean and replace the O'rings yourself. But it is definately worth it as you know the condition of the kegs and is by far the cheapest I've scene.

Kegs make you a fat *******.

fat_bastard.jpg

I dont bottle anymore as I have plenty of kegs they are the only way to .

+1 for Ross at craftbrewer always helpfull and he has all the fittings needed or If ya in Melb,Grain and grape also fantastic.i started with 2 kegs but soon realized needed another 2 to filter so I recommend at least 4,would never go back to bottles,Having said that I still fill a few up over 19 ltr batches,only need to clean and sterilize 1 vessel and carbing up with Co2 isn't that hard..Initial set up costs are high but the rewards are there..rod :icon_cheers:

Latest posts

Back