• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Kegging & Brewing gear for sale - Bundaberg

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kymba

what?
Reaction score
no prices yet - but is anyone interested in the following gear, very very very preferably pickup from bundy or can deliver within reason between bundy & munduberra at easter time?

kegging

5 x ball lock cornies
6.8Kg MKOL c02 cylinder
2.6Kg Keg King c02 cylinder
3 x mybershop.com.au adjustable flow taps with john guest PTC fittings
1 x andale EK swing tap
1 x micromatic regulator - damaged LP dial - replacement available from craftbrewer
1 x keg king regulator - damaged HP dial - replacement available from craftbrewer
1 x keg king regulator - working
2 x cobra taps
5 way splitter from keg king similar to this
1 x SS carbonation cap
5 or so sets of disconnects
assorted john guest fittings

brewing (most of the major bits of hardware can be seen here)

2 x 98L SS pots:
1 pot develops a ring rust stain where the spun base is welded to the body - might be alright for hot water or you could get a band of stainless welded over the rusty ring. I have never brewed with this, it was supposed to be a replacement for the pot below
1 pot has SS button head screws all over the base where i tried to drill and tap the sandwiched base that had delaminated. Alas it was made of shitty aluminium and a real thin layer of SS and that didn't work. Still works fine though, its had probably 20 triple/quad batches through it with no issues. Includes SS 3-piece 1/2" valve
clarks rubber insulation for one of the above pots
50L recirculating mash pot with copper sparge rings
PID box with PT100 probe in SS thermowell + spare PT100 sensor just incase you crush it in the valve like I have (just solder the new one on)
green pump from craftbrewer
Tiled surround to fit in bunnings 'Rack-It' shelf unit (see pics from post linked above)
Quad batch BIAB bag - reinforced with 32mm webbing - home made
Adjustable medium pressure regulator and imitation spiral burner
bunch of silicon hose

I also have a spark generator and a couple of solenoids to control the gas & ignition at either the touch of a button or to be controlled via an arduino or similar (oh and there's also an IR flame detector to wire up for safety's sake)

Latest posts

Back