Keg Base

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davewalk

Reaction score
Hi all,
Am having trouble with the base of one of my kegs leaving black marks on everything it touches, especially when I'm cleaning it. Does anybody know how to stabilise the rubber? That's assuming it's rubber of course.

id be interested in this too.. im forever putting black marks all over the bathtub when cleaning!

id be interested in this too.. im forever putting black marks all over the bathtub when cleaning!

Dont tell my housemate/landlord. Deep black marks on the wall above the Fridge! Looks like i wont be storing empties ontop of the beer fridge anymore!

Business opportunity! someone should start manufacturing non-marking keg collars. Offer name engraving as an optional extra.

some general purpose sealer would do the trick. your local bunnings/mitre 10 etc bloke would be able to suggest something that would get the job done.

some general purpose sealer would do the trick. your local bunnings/mitre 10 etc bloke would be able to suggest something that would get the job done.

Thanks Number 2, I might try M10.

Back