It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adamt

Too busy (lazy) to brew.
Reaction score
Is anyone else a fan of this most brilliant TV show?

I've been following it for a few years now, and it's into it's 5th season. It is a show about 3 guys who own a shithole bar, a girl and a character played by Danny Devito. They basically live to one-up each other, get laid, live out deluded childhood dreams, form alliances with each other (generally just to stab each other in the back), and get into all manner of usually very un-PC strife.... A good comparison would be that it's like Seinfeld mixed with South Park.

I think series one and two had a brief run on channel 9 at a shitty timeslot, but the dvds of the first few seasons is available here, and there's always the Internet!

I think i caught an episode of this recently (during about drunken insomnia :D ). Was pretty funny. Shame about the shitty time slots (think it might have been Channel 7, but as mentioned earlier, i was pissed!)

Cheers SJ

This is literally the best show I have seen is such a long time.

Frank (Denny De Vito) is the grossest charachter ever.

Mates and I try to have a party every Friday when it comes up on newzleech just so we can all watch this show as soon as possible.

Hahaha yep, us too!

Just a heads up, it seems to be back on Channel 7, Wednesdays (tonight!) at 11:30pm. Quality episode tonight too, "Mac is a Serial Killer"

"Drawing a confession is like doing a beautiful dance.... a beautiful dance... with a chainsaw!"

"Let the records show that Mac only works out his glamour muscles"

Latest posts

Back