IPA Recommendations?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Annoyed here lots of good suggestions that I can't try! :angry: :angry:

Our local council has just vetoed a Dan Murphy's - not a new place, just replacing a small BWS with what most places have.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-01-24/surprise-rejection-for-taree-dan-murphy27s/4482510

They can build, just find a new spot. They didn't want a concrete slab sided building near the CBD/river entrance to the CBD.

Funny, cos they allowed a big ugly Officeworks with concrete panel walls about 500m up the road . . . . they also denied Aldi a liquor licence . . . .

DM are still trying though!

grrrrrrrrrrrr -_-

If you were to travel down to Brissie, Beacon brewery in Tenneriffe where they have a Randall setup for the Pale Ale. OMFG, could not taste anything else for about 45 minutes after drinking 2 on the recent Brisbane pub crawl. Some of the other guys had their IPA as a palette cleanser. It was freaking mental. :icon_drool2:
1-randal.png

Does that count as an IPA though?

@beerdrinkingbob again -
XO cellars are the bottle shop I mean. Went in again today, and they do have a good range. They are happy to look for things for you as well, really nice. I'm gonna continue to support them because they are local, and they care a lot about what they do and what they stock. Should have some Hop Hog in for us soon too. Great business, and they are right next to a BWS, but do well due to their range and service. Highly recommend.

slash22000 said:
Trouble with brews like Epic Armageddon is they cost $20 a bottle. Could just about make a batch for that. :blink:
If you're making a batch for $20 it's either a 6pack batch or not an IPA.

Or, you have a free supply of hops and I want in :)

Latest posts

Back