Im Selling My Ute :(

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony

Quality over Quantity
Reaction score
After a long and wonderful relationship....... its time for the Ute to move on!

Specs:

05/99 Series III Commodore Ute S Pack 5.0 liter Auto.
122,000 origional K's.... mostly highway driving (only had 86,000 on it last year)
Fully optioned with SRS airbags, ABS, cruise control, electric windows.
16 x 7 HSV Walkinshaw alloys x 5 (spare wheel is a mag)
Last of the Holden V8's Roller cam 5.0, pacemaker headers, twin cats, open 3" exhaust (it rumbles :))
K&N Air filter.
Full Pedders suspension, adjustable struts, springs, big sway bars (have receipts with details)
Alpine sterio system with 6 stacker and alpine splits.
Windows just re-tinted last tuesday.
Plastic Ute Liner with carpet base fitted.
All mechanical bugs fixed for sale with almost $1300 spent. No problems with vehicle..... just drive away and enjoy!
Comes with a Car Bra.
Last but not least..... Peter Brocks signature on the dash and a photo of the man himself sitting in the passenger seat signing it!

This vehicle has been owned by myself since it had 4000K's on it (10 years) and has been meticuliously maintained and cared for. Has been a country car all its life and always garaged or parked under cover at work. The interiour is in "as from the factory" perfect condition. All the red S pack striping was replaced with chrome striping as released on the 50th aniversary ute and looks fantastic. There is one small ding in the right rear panel.

I have had some cars over the years that i would not sell to a friend but i would sell this ute to my mother. I will shed a tear when it goes!

It will be going online through the week but if your interested, PM me here.

$12000 negotiable.

Im half hour south of Newcastle NSW FYI.

Ute_1.jpg

Ute_2.jpg

Ute_3.jpg

Ute_4.jpg

Ute_5.jpg

That's a really good price! If I were in the market for a new ute, i'd be seriously looking at that. Love the walky wheels! I hope you don't miss it once it's gone...

Mitch..... yes i will miss it. Ive had it a long time and its been an awsome car.

PW...... glad it gave you a horn :p

Back