How Much Have You Brewed This Year

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many litres of beer have you brewed in '05

• Under 100 litres (I'm new to brewing/getting back into it)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 100 - 250 litres (didn't have enough time)

• 250 - 500 litres (not enough fermenters/bottles)

• 500 - 750 litres (I like variety ok)

• 750 - 1000 litres (Just pacing myself. nice and steady)

• 1000 - 1500 litres (Summer was hot and I was quite thirsty)

• 1500 - 2000 litres (I've got a big family alright)

• 2000 + litres (I've started selling the stuff/opening a micro)

• Total voters
1100 lt, but I have finished for the year. Having a break over xmas and then early january get back into it with a few pilsners/lagers and then back onto the ales for winter.

Cheers
Andrew

840L so far with 2 or 3 more before Christmas at least. Then a week or two off work so might squeeze in one or two before New Years.

Buggered if I know how though with all that brewing I have 2 half full kegs ATM and 5 empties! :ph34r:

Although maybe I do... :chug:

Yeah i think i'm up there with the standard brewer 15 batchers, so that would be 300l ,put one on just then and will get another on next week, as well as doc's ginger beer recipe before new years not bad i think, seen i only got the ''addiction'' in april.. :chug:

never enough but as far as wifey is concerned toooo much.a few hicups along the yearly path like freight etc waiting waiting for stocks to arrive.havent done a total yet but not in the league this year of the aa members.

cheers
big d

mmmm i will have to agree with ya there big d the call from the wife is
'' is that all you think about'' :huh:

Only about 400L, but I had three month sabbatical mid year :p .

Only 510L this year, will be aiming for up around 1000L next year. Have 2 more 50L batches to come before the end of the year, so that will have me over the 600L mark. Maybe Australia really still is the beer drinking capital, looking at some of the other totals. 90L per person only covers the commercial stuff, it appears the real drinkers are making their own!
All the best
Trent

aint as much as you piss heads only about 300 l

Just a light weight. About 850 litres. Nothing in stock.
cheers
Darren

I stated a quantity in the other thread but things have changed now.

Instead of 46L per week output I'm now on anywhere between 68-87L per week depending on time, fermenter type, etc.

Due to the irregularities and change of pace during the last month or so I cannot make an accurate output quote <_<

Will someone please tell me why only four kegs are filled right now! :chug: :ph34r:

PZ.

Just read this thread and ran under the house to consult the brewing notes and found it to be 40 20L batches, jeez, my best mate must drink a lot more of my beer than I Thought he did, that, or I have a problem :beerbang:

cheers

Browndog

oh the shame of it... :(

to sad to even figure out the value..... i did however buy lots of shiny new brewing toys if that counts for anything.

maybe 2006 might be better, but with the wait for freight and going out bush for weeks at a time, kinda slows down the brewing :)

I made 10 batches, average 20L each, making 2000L. No, wait, that's wrong. 200L. Next year, now that I have my fermentation fridge and the ability to have 60L fermenting at the same time (it's a big fridge) I think I'll be topping that by a long way.

Fingerlickin_B said:
I stated a quantity in the other thread but things have changed now.

Instead of 46L per week output I'm now on anywhere between 68-87L per week depending on time, fermenter type, etc.

Due to the irregularities and change of pace during the last month or so I cannot make an accurate output quote <_<

Will someone please tell me why only four kegs are filled right now! :chug: :ph34r:

PZ.
[post="95950"][/post]​

I hope you entertain a lot or very soon for u its going to be....

Bye :beerbang: bye liver!

Latest posts

Back