Hi from Newcastle

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Mack

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Long time lurker, first time poster... About me: I'm based in Newcastle, been brewing for a couple years with BIAB.
I keg and bottle for bigger beers, love the hobby and looking forward to getting more involved/ asking twenty questions.

Cheers!

Hi Guys,

Long time lurker, first time poster... About me: I'm based in Newcastle, been brewing for a couple years with BIAB.
I keg and bottle for bigger beers, love the hobby and looking forward to getting more involved/ asking twenty questions.

Cheers!
You missed the Hunter United club meeting last week... or were you there?

No I didn't know about the Hunter United club, sounds like something I would be interested in though!

HUB is the balls, get yourself to Hamilton north blowing club every third Friday of the month. There is a facebook group and forum as well.

I've been a bit absent with a new born bub but will be there next meeting, bring a sample along and get involved!

HUB is the balls, get yourself to Hamilton north blowing club every third Friday of the month. There is a facebook group and forum as well.

I've been a bit absent with a new born bub but will be there next meeting, bring a sample along and get involved!
Theres a blowing club? And its the balls!?!? How the hell do I join?? [emoji23] [emoji23]

Andy - Move to Newcastle, turn up third Friday of the month BYOB
Think about it. Mark

Latest posts

Back