Help - Any Boc Open On Sunday In Melb?!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Polar Beer

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can swap a BOC Co2 cylinder on a Sunday? Can't find anywhere :( People coming over today for cricket!

Something crazy happened in the heat yesterday. Cylinder and bar are out in garage. Went to get a beer at about 7pm and found pressure was up to about 250 and the other dial was showing empty. Not sure what happened but I'm guessing the emergency relief valve kicked in at some stage and emptied the cylinder. Would have been easily 55-60 degrees in the garage yesterday.

Not that there has been any rush by anyone to post a response here, but I've gone to the bottle O instead.

Couldn't find a BOC outlet anywhere in Melbourne open on a Sunday. 9-12 Saturday seems to be the standard weekend offer. Useless. :angry:

Tomorrow I'm going to G&G and finally getting a 'my keg on legs' like I should have 2 years ago.

Not that there has been any rush by anyone to post a response here, but I've gone to the bottle O instead.

Couldn't find a BOC outlet anywhere in Melbourne open on a Sunday. 9-12 Saturday seems to be the standard weekend offer. Useless. :angry:

Tomorrow I'm going to G&G and finally getting a 'my keg on legs' like I should have 2 years ago.

One good reason I think that I am starting out with my sodastream bottle and converter before moving to a kegs on legs one.
If the above happened after I do upgrade I could just whack the SS converter on and away I go.

Would have been nice to have your brew on though instead of the commercial stuff....

pity i didnt see this earlier i have a bottle you could have borrowed .. or a soda stream unit you could have borrowed ...

pity i didnt see this earlier i have a bottle you could have borrowed .. or a soda stream unit you could have borrowed ...

Cheers Barra. PM'd a thanks as well.

Have ended up putting the mates on hold as too furious regarding the beer situation. All Kiwi's anyway so probably good timing. They'll be back Tuesday if the Aussie's can keep things alive until then.

Think I'll be getting a soda stream adaptor and bottle as a back up. Love to know what went wrong with the regulator.

Back