Hello, new Tassie Brewer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I met an 80 year old who was born near where my Mrs was in FNQ and he's been here since he was 18.

Still a Qlder.

But seriously nice place to live regardless.

G'Day fellow beer lovers and beer creators.
Peter (Beer Boffin here), I have dabbled in home brewing but won;t really call myself an expert. At this stage just want to get more people in Tassie to try different craft/micro beer and eventually visit some breweries both here and interstate. I have been in Tassie for two years now from Sydney, and whilst have met some brewers and a beer lover here and there, I am keen to meet and have a beer with more like minded people.

I have started a FaceBook page Beer Boffin as well as a website www.beerboffin.com check em out.
I hope hear from some Tassie craft beer fans.

Cheers

Crown Cellars in Launnie is the unofficial beer nerd location for brewers and craft beer lovers.

There's a few brewers over your way as well.

As for the breweries here, I've tried all of them - they are pretty good beers, but what I would call "safe", which is understandable, given Tassie's conservative nature plus they've got to make a buck with a beer more people will drink.

Goomba

Welcome to the rest of your life.

Latest posts

Back