Hang-over Cure

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1 X Piece of Burt Toast

Since when is Burt selling his own bread/toast or is it one of those miracle pieces of toast with the face of burt Bacharach staring at you :blink:

hehe

sports drink to replace electrolytes/sugar/water, some vitB, either from a banana or vegemite (on normal toast :D )

I am currently trying to find a health food shop that stocks N-acetyl-cysteine. N-acetyl-cysteine (NAC), also called Acetylcysteine (Mucomix) an amino works by boosting the body's ability to mop up destructive chemicals called free radicals that build up in the liver as enzymes break down ethanol. The enzyme glutathione helps get rid of free radicals, but after heavy drinking, reserves of this enzyme run low.

Thats my nerdy approach to hangover but i do agree that in general, HB gives you less of a hangover than commercial products altho interestingly enough, spirits like vodka are less likely to than rum, scotch, brandy.

My 2 and a bit cents
DrSmurto

4 slices of toast with an extremely thick smear of vegemite, then a coffee and a dive in the pool
works for me

Back