Grain Mill

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You will find the hopper size much the same , the BC looks biggers as it is a squat looking thing , the Valley Mill hopper looks small but the grain is held in the taller body , fits around 3.5Kg , the 8 settings are all you will ever require , and no messing around with feeler gauge settings. You know what you dial up each time , quick and accurate
:blink:

Don't forget to check out the Valley Mill website

Or the best brewers use a ... Valley Mill :lol: :lol:

where did you guys get your BC from? i am in VIC, do you know who might have one?

I got mine from BC Products in the states. Website here:www.barleycrusher.com/Barley%20Crusher.htm

Northern Districts Brewing Supplies also sell them in NSW, about $260 plus postage.

thanks justin. with the current dollar that's about $140 plus freight. should do it for $200.

hi there

BBB,
I've deleted the image as it hadn't uploaded properly. Looks like the image was either too big, or you were on a slow connection, or even a combination of both.

Beers,
Doc

BIG APOLOGIES
for the above two posts.
I am trying to work out how to post pictures on this site and I think I am having a bit of trouble.
I didnt mean for the above to be posted as I only hit the preview post button
Sorry

B B B.

No worries.

BTW: Preview post does not work when you have an attachement selected.

Scale down the image and try again.

Beers,
Doc

Back