Gold Coast meet?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gazcooper85

Reaction score
Hi in from England and a keen brewer back at home. I'm over here till end of January and was wondering if there was anyone near by doing a brew that I could give a hand with.

See how it's done in the land down under.

On the 'Coast but already brewed a Hef today.

If you want to catch up with some local brewers come down to Burleigh Brewing on the second Friday in January and you will be welcomed with open arms to our local club meeting. It is always a lot of fun and it is held in a brewery. Can't go wrong.

Check out GoldCLUB on Facebook.

Damian.

That sounds like my kind if place. What's the deal with getting in? Tickets etc.

How far away from the coast is newcastle?

Hey Gaz, how long are you on the gold coast for? I will be back in the new year and hope to make a brew. Im far from an expert but so far have made nice drinkable beer :)

Hi, I'm of for a couple of weeks and will be brewing sometime during the break. If we can swing it for a weekend I might be able to have some of the local brewclub around. Live in Gympie 3 hrs from the GC. PM if interested.

Screwy

MickGC said:
Hey Gaz, how long are you on the gold coast for? I will be back in the new year and hope to make a brew. Im far from an expert but so far have made nice drinkable beer :)
I'm here till the back end of January. Where abouts on the coast are you? I'd say I was in a similar phase of my brewing. I've moved passed the basics but busy learning and constructing my own method to suit my environment at home.

Latest posts

Back