Glycol Set-up

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
getting it in 5 ltr containers would be good.....for the moment I'm just using iced water with submersible pump and adding a 2 litre block of ice if needed.

i will snap some pics of mine for you, mine is a dodgy home made version, eg its not a "flooded font" rather i have put a line into, and a drain out, to flood the font and sealed it with hot glue... been working for a year now, but i want to change the lines so i need to pull it all out and do it again :( - not much fun that

I know this thread has been a bit dead for a while, but I may have access to a non-flooded font and was doing some searching on whether it would be possible to convert it into a flooded one. I'd love to see the pics of your home-made version Gout.

I belive that "craftbrewer" stock glycol.

no affiliation ect ect , just a happy customer..

:beer:

Here is a picture of my flooded font setup.

I use a pond pump in a half metho and water mix in a 15 litre container doesnot freeze - if used for extended periods I just add ice.

When it comes to replacing beer lines in andale fonts, it is a mongrel of a job but can be done, the secret is using very hot water to get the lines over the top of the olives.

100_2324.JPG

100_2325.JPG

Back