• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Fs: Perth: Kegging Fridge

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check out CraftBrewer.
Buy 4 kegs ($269) and get free delivery. Ross will also pack your fittings and other bits inside a keg to save you freight.

bump...

2nd fridge (white one) still available, $50.

Good for lagering, or fermenting if you add a fridgemate.

You dont have to give directions to your place now, we'll just follow the yellow glow......

Congrats guys

The_Yellow_Fridge_Road.jpg

ROFL..... its very retro!

It will be a very happy day when we pour our first beer!

Now we just need a grain mill !!!!

maybe she confused a mill with a sparkler :blink:

(Small) Price drop - white fridge down to $40 if anyone wants, otherwise I'll post it in the quokka on Monday...

Hey there,

Just would like to ask how old the white fridge is if you know? I'm looking for a cheap fermenting fridge and it looks in pretty good nick from the photos,
Cheers.

Leon.

Just would like to ask how old the white fridge is if you know? I'm looking for a cheap fermenting fridge and it looks in pretty good nick from the photos,

Not too sure of the age - it wasn't mine originally. It certainly isn't new or even in the last 10 years. It says 'Kelvinator 380 Deluxe Cyclic Defrost' on it, and I've googled this but found nothing in relation to when these were produced. The fake wood panelling would suggest sometime in the 80's! But it works a treat, and I used it as a lagering fridge for a few years. Coupled with a fridgemate it would be fine as a fermenting fridge.

Gosh it was a huge christening of the kegs, still recovering. First keg Lloydies Starship EnterPRIDE blew within 12 hours. The Alt is on its way out. Just realised we wont have enough to enter in the Royal Perth Beer Show...

Can you get clear kegs?
Not sure if getting a keg fridge was good for me. Any honestly I was pouring half glasses.

But a big thank you Kaiser it's now in a very happy home! And also Pharsyde for picking it and dropping it off!

Cheers :icon_cheers:

Nice one Katie. Good to meet you guys on the weekend, and sounds like you'll be giving that fridge a workout. Enjoy!

BTW - white fridge is now gone...

Nice one Katie. Good to meet you guys on the weekend, and sounds like you'll be giving that fridge a workout. Enjoy!

BTW - white fridge is now gone...

ITS SOLD, about time it was a great fridge Kaiser and good size...... Great meeting you over the weekend too hopefully catch up when you brew next??

Cheers

Gosh it was a huge christening of the kegs, still recovering. First keg Lloydies Starship EnterPRIDE blew within 12 hours. The Alt is on its way out. Just realised we wont have enough to enter in the Royal Perth Beer Show...

Can you get clear kegs?
Not sure if getting a keg fridge was good for me. Any honestly I was pouring half glasses.

But a big thank you Kaiser it's now in a very happy home! And also Pharsyde for picking it and dropping it off!

Cheers :icon_cheers:

No Probs there Katie,

Had a great time and enjoyed the first taste from the big yellow twin tap monster..... hehe

What happened to the blue cheese???? hehehe :unsure:

Now start brewing as you'll need twice as much now!!! :party:

Catch you guys soon........ Need to see Nev for a 45c part AGAIN!!!! :icon_drunk:

PHARSYDE

Back