• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Fs: Perth: Kegging Fridge

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benno1973

Beer Idiot
Reaction score
Wanting to sell my kegging fridge, including:

1. Old Westinghouse fridge with 2 Andale taps, 5mm beer line, gas line, beer and gas disconnects and digital thermometer. This has been my kegging fridge for around 3 years now and has served me well. When I first got it, I replaced the door lining with a flat PVC sheet and replaced the seal which was falling apart. The door is slightly warped which meant that it didn't seal properly, so I added a clip to ensure that it does. The fridge can freeze my beer during a Perth summer if I accidentally turn the thermostat down to low (which I have done...). It fits 2 corny kegs. You'll need to provide the kegs and a CO2 gas bottle.

BREW0001.JPGBREW0002.JPGBREW0004.JPG

2. Don't like the fridge? Well have this one too - consider it a backup. If the Westinghouse fails at any time, you can turn this into the new beer fridge. It fits a fermenter or two corny kegs, so you could add a fridgemate and use it as a fermenting fridge. Or use it as a lagering fridge (as I did). Or sell it. Or give it away. I don't care, as long as you take it with you.

BREW0006.JPGBREW0007.JPG

3. New regulator. It's a 'Dorado', never been used. They're cheap regs, but they do the job just fine. Comes with a 8mm barb, 5/16 line, 5mm reduction adapter and tee splitter. If I get time I'll fit this to the gas lines before it goes.

BREW0009.JPG

4. 50L keg coupler. I'm told it's a CUB coupler, but who knows? I've certainly never used it.

BREW0010.JPG

So everything above, $300 ono.

PM me if you're interested.

if only i didnt live on the other side of the country :(

Payment plan? ;) But seriously, make me an offer if you're keen. All offers will be considered at the end of the day. There's nothing to lose! :)

hmmm.... will think about that... just gotta finish organising bond and that for my new place :)

Is it possible to just take the top fridge?

The yellow beast? Yeh, sure. I'll sell the other fridge in the quokka if you don't want it. I'd be looking at $200-250 for the keg fridge? Is that reasonable?

Big yellow kegging fridge *SOLD* to Katie.

Still offering the other fridge for $50 if anyone wants it?

WhOOOOOOOO a step closer to not washing anymore bottles!

How bright is that fridge.

It's going to be a BIG christening i think?? hahaha

Hell yeah!

Just being able to force carb.... this is all very exciting. Hey no matter how drunk I get Ill always be able to find that fridge... I wonder if it glows in the dark.

Anybody want to buy 4 million PET bottles HA! xmas present for my dad I think.

You dont have to give directions to your place now, we'll just follow the yellow glow......

Congrats guys

Hey no matter how drunk I get Ill always be able to find that fridge... I wonder if it glows in the dark.

Yeh, the fridge is pretty loud. Visually and aurally! Those old compressors make a thump-thump-thump noise so you know they're on! You weren't planning on keeping it in the bedroom were you? Hope this doesn't change your mind - the fridge is in good nick, it just makes a racket every now and then...

Ill put it in the garage I think... What size kegs will fit in there? sorry about ingnorance no nothing about kegs... This will be a job for Lloydie!

Ill put it in the garage I think... What size kegs will fit in there? sorry about ingnorance no nothing about kegs... This will be a job for Lloydie!

Definitely 2 x 19L postmix kegs. I have the wider/shorter style (235mm diameter) so you *may* get 3 of the slimmer/taller (210mm diam) models in there, but I doubt it. I've never tried a 50L keg - I presume it would fit, but I can try that out tonight if you're interested?

I assume you don't have any kegs? Not sure where the cheapest place in Perth is to get them... maybe someone else knows? I know BrewMart and TWOC both sell them, but they seem pretty exy (>$110 for a reconditioned keg). I'd sell you one of mine but I only have 5! ;)

Neville's selling kegs for $75, so that's probably the go...

Being looking for an excuse to visit him... Might have to wait to the end of May...

Back