• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Fs: Fridge And Freezer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Fridge
This was being used as our everyday fridge but we upgraded. Fridge is working fine. Some marks from magnets and general wear.
I did plan on using this to update the keg fridge but SWMBO thought my current one is fine <_< .

From the sticker inside

Westinghouse
MOIST COLD
cyclic Defrost
RP342

340L

Height 157cm , Width 60cm , Depth 64cm

Asking $200 or best offer. Pickup from Seven Hills, NSW. (5-10 minutes from M2 / M4 / M7).

FridgeClosed.JPG
FridgeOpen.JPG

Freezer
This sat next to the fridge and kept the ice cream cold. This is newer than the fridge but like the fridge, has been replaced. Its in good condition, it does frost up a bit on the top drawer.
Asking $120 or best offer.

FreezerClosed.JPG
FreeerOpen.JPG

Any questions just ask.

Hi,

What are the dimensions of the Bar freezer and are the shelves removable with no coolant lines in them?

Thinking of adding a bar freezer for my flooded font so I can run the font temp and chest freezer temps independently - but it has to fit under my already built bar!

Cheers
Homerkemp

Hi,

What are the dimensions of the Bar freezer and are the shelves removable with no coolant lines in them?

Thinking of adding a bar freezer for my flooded font so I can run the font temp and chest freezer temps independently - but it has to fit under my already built bar!

Cheers
Homerkemp

Hi,

I can get the demsions for you this afternoon when I get home. From memory the shelves are just tin/metal with no lines. I will confirm this also and get back to you.

Hi,

I can get the demsions for you this afternoon when I get home. From memory the shelves are just tin/metal with no lines. I will confirm this also and get back to you.

No worries, I will check back tomorrow.

Fridge
Any questions just ask.

Are the Seals on the fridge in good nick? I am having a hell of a time with some aftermarket seals on a similar fridge at the moment. I Might just grab your fridge ans swap out the whole thing. What did you upgrade to? A big double door monster with an ice maker?

Would be good to know if a 25 litre pail fits in that freezer too. (or cony kegs for that matter)

Cheers

Cheers
Homerkemp

The demensions are
83cm high (measured from the base, not the feet/floor)
53cm deep
51cm wide

The shelves can come out, but they do have coolant lines running through them. They snake on the shelves shelves would come out ok once the coolant lines have been removed (the tin has been cut in rectangles and bends down to hold the coolant lines). I guess you could try bending them down one wall once the shelves have been removed.

Are the Seals on the fridge in good nick? I am having a hell of a time with some aftermarket seals on a similar fridge at the moment. I Might just grab your fridge ans swap out the whole thing. What did you upgrade to? A big double door monster with an ice maker?

The seals on the fridge are really good. I put some paper (golf score card) in between the seal and fridge and it stayed there. The fridge door stays shut really well, its needs a small amount of force to open if that gives you a good idea.

Also the new fridge is a 2nd hand upside down fridge. No ice maker :(

Would be good to know if a 25 litre pail fits in that freezer too. (or cony kegs for that matter)

Cheers
My fermenter is to heavy to move atm so I cant put it against it. A corny however seems to fit with enough clearance for connectors. Although there is a hub only 1 standard corny would fit.

The demensions are
83cm high (measured from the base, not the feet/floor)
53cm deep
51cm wide

The shelves can come out, but they do have coolant lines running through them. They snake on the shelves shelves would come out ok once the coolant lines have been removed (the tin has been cut in rectangles and bends down to hold the coolant lines). I guess you could try bending them down one wall once the shelves have been removed.

Thanks for that, I think I will keep looking for one with removable shelves as I don't won't to risk breaking it 5 minutes after buying it.

Cheers
Homerkemp

if my prices are to high, but you are interested make an offer. If I dont sell them on here by the 8th, they will be put on ebay (which I would rather not do)

Back