• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Free Pets!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parks

wort jockey
Reaction score
I saved about 80 ish PET tallies from a mates garage cleanout recently. They've been sitting in my garage (yeah, you know what I'm talking about...) for too long now and I had decided to recycle them.

Then I thought, someone else might like them to take up room in their garage :lol:

Basically, there's 6 boxes of 15. Most are new (more than half), some are used but very clean. There's also a few hundred caps (~300), most of which are new and sealed. The boxes are well weathered but the contents look brand new.

If anyone wants them let me know.

It's recycle day today at my place so that gives someone 2 weeks to claim them.

I'm in Kenmore, Brisbane.

Cheers,
Parks

Ha ha, I thought this was spam for sure. Nice one

If they are the normal beer PET bottles (not coke or something), I'll happily take them off your hands.

EDIT: Just PMed as well.

If they are the normal beer PET bottles (not coke or something), I'll happily take them off your hands.

EDIT: Just PMed as well.

Yep, they're the Cooper's ones. I will PM you my details.

I even had the other ingredients ready for a big batch of my famous, Puss Puss Couscous.

Damn you and your bottles. :D

Back