First Ag, I Am On The Legend List

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sav

Brewing at the battered's shed
Reaction score
Hi all first ag today my whole day was awsome,Thanks to trent and ross for the help today,my mobile is going to be killer,Every thing went sweet I was on target for every thing I was only to points out on my OG, the smell is unreal,but something went wrong. My boiler was stuck on run out from that stuped braid I put on there for the hops, I tried to clear it and I done the most wanker of a thing sterilised my arm and dove in I know I am a idiot I have already give my self a upper cutt, but all i can do in wait for the infection and have a beer,You live and learn,I new as soon as i done it I thought ya idiot, should have grabbed the jug.

Whats with people all of a sudden putting arms in their beer? :S

What infection? She will be all right useing a virgin arm :D You wont get away with it next time

Good stuff, today was my first too ;)

Just wait back and see what happens with the arm, you may be surprised. I did some things I thought would create infections when I was K&K'ing but never eventuated.

did i miss something in making beer 101 , cant recall anything about an arm in the brew , seems to be a growing trend at present doesnt it ...

well done on your first AG welcome to the darkside

AG brewers aren't legends mate.
We are opinionated *rseholes! :lol:

Well done anyway mate.

C&B
TDA

Well done sav.
Hope the beer turns out well for you.

Back