Fathers Day Wish List

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wannnnnttttt.......

A SHRUBBERY!! :D

Warren -

The_leader_of_the_Knights_Who_Say_Ni.jpg

When is Fathers Day? No-one has mentioned it to me at my house :(

Same here, this will be my first fathers day B) The wife missed out on mothers day this year by one week ;)

A quick type ahead in the message list tells me we have several Rogers on the forum ;)

Oh dear.....I worry about you lot sometimes.

All I want for fathers day is sleep, perhaps even till 9am :eek: A whole day off would be nice, but I won't waste my time thinking about it. <_<

A phone call from my son, which goes a bit better than the usual:
Hi Pete, how are you?
Good.
How's Jenni?
Good.
Tell me about how work is going.
Good.
OK son, here's mum.

You would understand this one then...

Sort Of Dunno Nothin' - Peter Denahy

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I'm not eligable for father's day presents, but I did just turn 30 yesterday. Finally people are getting me what I want

Image018.jpg

The Anniversary Ales are from me, to me.

A phone call from my son, which goes a bit better than the usual:
Hi Pete, how are you?
Good.
How's Jenni?
Good.
Tell me about how work is going.
Good.
OK son, here's mum.

this isn't your son is it? reminds me a lot like him.
castle_curry.jpg

You would understand this one then...

Sort Of Dunno Nothin' - Peter Denahy

Seen it before but still very funny. I was that teenager once....

Last edited by a moderator:
this isn't your son is it? reminds me a lot like him.
castle_curry.jpg

Nah, but my son is also a handsome little devil, unlike his old man. He and Jenni are about to produce our first grandchild.
Also, he has all his hair on top, unlike me, but I'm trying to make up for it by growing it down the back and sides.

Nah, but my son is also a handsome little devil, unlike his old man. He and Jenni are about to produce our first grandchild.
Also, he has all his hair on top, unlike me, but I'm trying to make up for it by growing it down the back and sides.
I've found that I'm growing hair on my back (but not sides) as I get older, too. :lol:

For Father's Day, I just want to get some rest and drink some brew, I reckon. Too much time spent making, but not enough enjoying my beer. Time to address the balance. :beer:

Back