European Bolt Hole Caster Supplier Wanted

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reVoxAHB

Reaction score
Hi all,

The guy who is building my brew stand, fabricates some kind of trailer mod as his main business, that utilises bolt hole casters like this:

bolt_hole_caster.jpg

He's sourcing casters in 250-500 lots, from a supplier here in Melbourne. He reckons he's paying too much and is looking for a supplier direct from Europe or China or?

Figured I'd do him the favour of tracking down a contact # or three.

Anybody here buying casters?? And/or can shoot us a contact?

Cheers,
reVox

Hey Revox

They're most definitely got to be cheaper somewhere. I notice at a lot of the smaller Asian tool/hardware $2 type places around here in the Nthn. burbs the castors are a heck of a lot cheaper (read half the price of) what they're trying to sell them for in Bunnings.

Not sure how much help you'd get but try a few of the Asian shops and ask them who their wholesale suppliers are. Good luck getting a straight answer. :D

Warren -

Bloke I go to a dedicated castor Shop in Perth for all of my castor needs :blink: :
Blyth Enterprises Pty Ltd (CASTORS) (PERTH) (Australia)
Wholesalers/ retailers of castors & wheels, trolleys, ladders, crates. We have a huge range of wheels and castors to suit every application. Including quality stainless steel, heat resistant, cast iron, zinc plated and nylon. We have a wheel or castor to suit any industrial or domestic application.
Address: Unit 10 83 Hector St West Osborne Park WA, 6017
Phone: (08) 9445 1622 Fax: (08) 9244 2162 Mobile: 0419 842 857
blytharach.net.au

Your mate might have some luck getting some of their supplier details as their market is probably WA based thus causing no loss of business to them.
Worth a call anyway.
Cheers
Doug

Revox,

It's a bit out of the way but point your mate in the direction of:-

Cox Engineering
Unit H26
30 Tepko Road
Terrey Hills
NSW 2084

Tel 0294863006
www.coxengineering.com.au