• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Epic Brew Sale Gear,plumbing,malt,

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey All,

There are still a few items that I wouldn't mind getting rid of, please have a look, and if there's anything that takes your fancy let me know. I've reduced the price on a couple of items, and if they don't go this weekend I will put them on eBay.

I'm now open to posting stuff, so let me know if you would like things posted.

$55 12" False Bottom with Elbow
$30: Braumiser Kit: 19L stockpot, 1mt stainless threaded rod, nuts and washers.
$10 Brew In A Bag Bag
$20 Bottle Washer
$30 About 300 Bottle Caps and Bottle Capper
$20 15.5KG Munich Malt - Comes with bonus air tight storage drum (old pickling barrel)
$10 25 Litre Brewing Pale Used to brew in once, and then just used for water.
$15 Long party keg line with QD
$16 Soda Stream gas bottle Adapter
$30 2X 33CM Brand New Splatter Guards - Used for BrauMeiser Construction
$15 Snaplock Tap and Barbed fittings (can screw into false bottom elbow for example)

Cheers,
Clint

Hey bricho,
Received, sounds good! I will send a PM shortly, currently waiting for the timeout to expire.

Albainian, yes mate bronco is included.

Cheers,

Clint

Munich,Vienna,Pils malt and fermenter back up for sale. Waited 2 weeks for buyer to advise he can only come on Saturday which is when my bucks is on.

Munich,Vienna,Pils malt and fermenter back up for sale. Waited 2 weeks for buyer to advise he can only come on Saturday which is when my bucks is on.

Not true. Re-read your PM on this.

I specifically said Saturday 25th August when I was down for the footy. The fact you waited the best part of 2 weeks to realise something I explained to you via PM minutes after responding to you in this thread is not my fault. Good luck with the sale.

Back