• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Empty Keg Swap 3 For 2?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flano

Reaction score
G'day,

A mate gave me 3 kegs ....for an extremely expensive cartoon of piss ..coopers best extra stout.
Problem is they are tall to fit in my kegerator fridge.

Two are a schweppes brand and look like they hold more than 19 ltrs.
The other is more like a corny but with a stainless handle thingy on top...that one has different looking in/out connections plus some gas dial looking contraption.

I was wondering ( before I put it on ebay ) if anyone in here was keen to do a swap .
These 3 kegs for 2 cornelius .

They are a bit beat up , he reckons they sweet though.
He got them for his Uni degree ....he did some subject where you brew beer.

I will add some pics tomorrow.
I am in Engadine....work in Penshurst.

Would take you up on your offer if you were in Qld... :( Assuming they are all ball lock kegs?

Cheers

I might be interested if you can upload some more pics. The above link to pics didn't work for me.

Jez

I might be interested if you can upload some more pics. The above link to pics didn't work for me.

Jez

will do

that link is just a pic from the image gallery on this forum...one of the last ones posted.

It is of a mash master regulator dial thing.

No worries. If the 2 schweppes kegs are 23 litre ones or thereabouts I'll definitiely take them.

jez

:icon_offtopic: If my teachers had told mke this id have gone to uni FOR SURE! :icon_drunk:

he is trying to cure cancer now. really!

anyway ...I had a taker and now I have a couple of spare kegs that fit my fridge.
And he has a few extra ones with a bit more room in them.

Thanks to this website !!!!

cheers.

Back