• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would you be better off just spending extra money and getting the whole set up as shown in the other thread with the $50 000 dollar brewery??? :icon_cheers:

Would you be better off just spending extra money and getting the whole set up as shown in the other thread with the $50 000 dollar brewery??? :icon_cheers:

Good point! :icon_cheers:

I got one of these a few weeks ago for $125. Its 170L. Too big for my standard brews, but great for club brew days.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...B:WNARL:AU:1123
they look like robinox /forje pots.

if it was robinox it would be a steal

The picture is a touch misleading. They are not as good as the robinox pots, but you wouldnt expect it for that price.
if thats the case then they should be reported to ebay under the ebay T&C for misleading buyers

The picture is a touch misleading. They are not as good as the robinox pots, but you wouldnt expect it for that price.

Not just the picture is misleading

A cylinder 600mm Dia x 630mm Height has a volume of 71lts not 150lts

Sorry typo in mine

Height = 600mm
Dia = 630mm (not 530)
Vol = 187L

3.14*(630/2)^2*600

187L

IMGP0152.JPG

but Noone bid on this, it's mine :)
I bought one of the same guy as well... wondering if I should get another.. but then of course I'd need one hell of a big fermenter. It is the mother of all boiler pots.

Back