• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
multiple stainless pots for sale in NSW 50 lt right up to 226 lt the 50 lt ones are starting at $98 with no bids and the 226 lt ones are at $199 with no bids......... FYI only im not affiliated i just care about all of you :icon_chickcheers:

http://shop.ebay.com.au/items/__stainless-....m14&_pgn=2

the ones i think you are talking about are here

50Lt
98Lt
170Lt
226Lt

2 of each avalable

but he says will only do pickup in NSW

i would love the 98 or 170 struggleing with a 25Lt at the moment and brewing 120Lt of wash at a time

takes ages to run it through still 18 Lt at a time

50Lt
98Lt
170Lt
226Lt

2 of each avalable

i would love the 98 or 170 struggleing with a 25Lt at the moment and brewing 120Lt of wash at a time

Despite the description of, "Commercial heavy duty " they look cheap as shit, imo. No diffuser base, I gather. Thin looking; would buldge and tweak under direct flame. Save your $$ and invest in a real product. Allquip is a better place to start, or any real kitchen supply store.

If anyone is interested, ask the buyer to weigh the 98L. PM me and I'll weigh my proper 98L for comparison.

reVox

50Lt
98Lt
170Lt
226Lt

2 of each avalable

The seller is in postcode 2208 which is Kingsgrove I think.

I've emailed him and ask a few questions about the thickness of the base, and whether he has a shopfront to view the stuff, also if he has any "Buy now" prices. Will post the result when I get it.

There is a place here in Hurstville, opposite the Ritz Hotel pub that has great thick based boilers at good prices but before I buy one there am going to follow this lead up,

Cheerz Wabster

This might be a good buy for someone in SE QLD, its on the Gold Coast.

Beer fridge setup for Kegs. 2 fonts, Drip Tray. It says it comes with Cylinder and Regulator but these are rented form BOC.

$150 at the moment.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Westinghouse-423L-f...A1%7C240%3A1318

I was interested in it for the cylinder and reg, but they are not technically owned by the seller.

Good luck!

Even comes with some glasses and trays...... :)

Awesome ebay Auction:

Looks like the credit crunch has indeed hit for some. Another brewer RIP I fear. Link to Ebay Auction.

<snip>

Breakdown of Mashing Rig:

Painted in hard wearing acrylic black paint
1 x 50 Liter Hot liquid Tank with thermometer and lid as the Hot water storage.
1 X 50 Liter Mash Tun with thermometer, lid , insulation and stainless steel false bottom.
1 x 50 Liter Boiler with thermometer and stainless steel mesh pickup screen.
2 very powerful 3 ring burners on HLT and Boiler with gas hoses and regulators
9 kg LPG Cylinder
2 x powerful pumps to recirculate the mash, and transfer all hot liquids
Water filtration unit. 1 micron sediment filter connected to a .5 micron carbon filter. Supplies the water to the HLT (hot liquid tank)
Brass fittings on all kegs
All hoses and connectors
Immersion Chiller to cool wort

Breakdown of Grain Mill:

This Grain mill was hand crafted by an engineering firm locally. It is better than any thing you can ever dream of buying commercially from a home brewing store here or in the US. It features fully adjustable stainless steel geared rollers. Micro adjustable with an offset cam for exact adjustment of crush. It is driven by a powerfull electric motor and pulley system. This Grain mill cost me over $700 to manufacture alone (minus pulley and motor and grain mill rig) It has an 19 litre hopper and access to rollers from top via a tilt-able lid (made of Tassie oak)

Kegging Equipment also included in this auction:

5 x 19 L corny kegs
1 x 50 L Keg with gas release
2 x 30 L fermentors (plastic)
1 x 60 L fermentor (plastic)
2 x 23 L glass demijons
40 (approx) x Grolsh swing top bottles

Grain:

1 x 20 kg Bohemian Pilsener Malt (New 1 month old from ESB
1 x 12.5 kg Pilsner Malt
Loads of adjuncts, chocolate, roasted barley, wheat malts etc (all new (2 months old))

</snip>

Looks like the credit crunch has indeed hit for some. Another brewer RIP I fear.

Ah, don't be so negative! The seller could be getting an obscene pay rise in a new job (as a consultant in a brewery) and can't foresee being able to devote time to brewing, because a Corporate Amex Gold card might be in the deal (Yuppie beers for life), and the car spaces in the triple garage could be needed for the new Hummer, Ski rack, Golf bag, triple glass door beer fride, Cub Cadet tractor mower and petrol leaf blower, Poly-craft boat and Porsche Cayenne to "safely" transport the kiddies to school!

Anything is possible! B)

Great setup, too!

They don't come along in the public market that often!

thats the one that was 2500 "buy it now" early in the week.... seems noones keen atm

Sorry to be a soggy tissue, but my suspicions are immediately raised with - "THE LOCAL FRIDGE GUY SERVICED AND CHECKED THE GAS 11 WEEKS AGO" and then "THE THERMOSTAT HAS BEEN REPLACED ABOUT EIGHT WEEKS AGO".

If it was working, why would you call a fridge guy twice and have to pay 2 possible call out fees?

If it stopped working because a hair-line fracture in the gas line let all the gas escape and the "LOCAL FRIDGE GUY" did a "line-tap" re-gas and said sell it quick before it stops again, how good is that? Re-gassing a fridge in this condition is robbery, as the leak is NOT fixed.

If anyone is seriously interested, ask if it was re-gassed by adding a line-tap. A "dead give away"!

After that rant, I will admit I don't know every detail and I am just assuming bad things. Am happy to be corrected. Bid away!

I almost bought it until I realised it was 100mm too tall.

Back