• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was serious. <_<

Ive only bought stuff off Ebay around 4 times. Its not easy getting the commodore 64 tape drive hooked up to the world wide web (www) :lol:

Actually I just dont have a credit card so I have to get cod or convince someone else to bid for me then pay them back. So Im not very Ebay savvy.

I was serious. <_<

Ive only bought stuff off Ebay around 4 times. Its not easy getting the commodore 64 tape drive hooked up to the world wide web (www) :lol:

Actually I just dont have a credit card so I have to get cod or convince someone else to bid for me then pay them back. So Im not very Ebay savvy.

you can set up paypal to direct debit your account...

Would make a cool beer freezer

6bec_1.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Refrigerator-Freeze...emZ250320944063

8 hours to go. Sorry only Pertharions ;) $66

:lol:

It probably would have fetched more as a piano...

edit: Berry is down the south coast between Gerringong and Nowra

Hey Crozdog.

Is Homebrewworld.com upgrading ?

Beers,
Doc
Doc,

AFAIK, he's getting out of the FWK business cause he is now working fulltime and unfortunately doesn't have the time to brew. His Mrs will continue to run the online sales minus FWK's.

Croz

Alright, fess up. Who was the guy that bought 10 to put in his WALK IN COOL ROOM and have 6 TAPS UPSTAIRS???!

With 6 taps upstairs, you would think it's quite dangerous attempting to go downstairs!

:rolleyes:

Apologies if this has been posted:

A "fermenter", but i reckon i could think of another use...

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Home-Brew-Beer-Ferm...1QQcmdZViewItem

EDIT: Thought i had better mention, its a 50L keg (stainless anturally) with the top removed, Queensland, 23 hours, $5.50 currently, he is calling it a stainless steel fermenter.

Yeah I saw this too and had a chuckle. Figure maybe a non-brewer is selling for someone or got the missus to post it on ebay maybe?

Hopper.

Yeah I saw this too and had a chuckle. Figure maybe a non-brewer is selling for someone or got the missus to post it on ebay maybe?

Hopper.

I think by the looks of it he/she has cut into the bottom of the keg and left the top on. Ive seen a tap connected to the spigot before. DIY conical!

Back