• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks a real bargain there, wish I lived in Melbourne!

$50 each, anyone in Melbourne want to go in on a group buy and roll a couple down to Sydney for me? B)

Take a closer look at the first photo, i think they belong to someone else!

Cheers SJ

Take a closer look at the first photo, i think they belong to someone else!

Cheers SJ

I can just make out writing on the top, ending in ??? ..CE ??

But 100% seller feedback and the fact it is an ebay listing, might not be "moody goods"?

Lots of kegs (owned by other people ;) ) get listed on ebay and generally they are removed pretty quickly. The topic of ownership has been debated here plenty of times.

Cheers SJ

I've quickly come to see it is a danger topic!

The odds don't look great on those ones but it doesn't seem conclusive, unless someone more knowledgeable recognises the brewery name there?

Would seem like a good little earner if someone imported/acquired them legally from somewhere as legit ones seem rarer than hen's teeth.

I can just make out writing on the top, ending in ??? ..CE ??

But 100% seller feedback and the fact it is an ebay listing, might not be "moody goods"?
I see (and the item is still up as at 5mins ago) *****somice, does that help in IDing the brewery, and hence if they really are "moody goods"?

Thats almost two AG setups in those 5 kegs for 100 a piece. Not bad at all.

Back