• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It must be full of diamonds! :lol:

I like the $400 increment he has ON TOP OF the $1200 starting figure. hehe...

$1200 = a lot of grain...

Asked the dude about it, he said that a bottle collector told him it was valuable.

cheap...at the moment.

I'm keeping an eye on it, but the price still has 8+ days to soar.
It may not be the bargain that it appears at the moment.
Quite a few other items out there, but they have quite a way to go before they reach final auction price.
FWIW ;)

cheap...at the moment.

I'm keeping an eye on it, but the price still has 8+ days to soar.
It may not be the bargain that it appears at the moment.
Quite a few other items out there, but they have quite a way to go before they reach final auction price.
FWIW ;)

And someone in Europe enquiring.

Hey

are thing like this pointless due to lack of control over temp, etc. I wa thinking of using it as a HLT.
Electric Urn

Cheers.

Hey

are thing like this pointless due to lack of control over temp, etc. I wa thinking of using it as a HLT.
Electric Urn

Cheers.

I think you will find this is a sterilizer,that's not a problem as they work well but they don't have a drain tap.I fitted one,then sold it to Tidalpete :lol:

Batz

I think you will find this is a sterilizer,that's not a problem as they work well but they don't have a drain tap.I fitted one,then sold it to Tidalpete :lol:

Batz

Mine does :)

urn.jpg

Batz

So you reckon it would be better to find one that had a snap tap on it. Any pros/cons from electric urns like this, to say, a 30L stockpot?

Thanks batz.

226L Stainless Pot

600mm x 800mm, 304 stainless with welded handles. Bids only at $199 with a bit over a day to go, though it may take somones fancy. Christ, you could live in the thing :D

Cheers - boingk

EDIT: Also just saw these 200L stainless drums w/handles.

226L Stainless Pot

600mm x 800mm, 304 stainless with welded handles. Bids only at $199 with a bit over a day to go, though it may take somones fancy. Christ, you could live in the thing :D

Cheers - boingk

EDIT: Also just saw these 200L stainless drums w/handles.

I don't think the size works out to 226lt more like 150, I could be wrong

Boston speaks the truth. Except for the precision of his π :p

I prefer to convert to cm, then your result is always in ml

Don't get me started on the volume fiasco. I was all over the place and resorted to an online calculator for cylindrical volumes. Turned out I stuffed up and forgot to halve the diameter. BAHHH!

- boingk

oops, should have finished my coffee before calculating that. calculated circumference instead of area :blink:

Sorry guys

Back