Benn

Reaction score
..Can't work out how to Gumlink
image.jpeg
Tempted to buy it myself, Looks like it could be a 40L

mstrelan

Reaction score
Mitchpaul said:
My All grain home brewing system is still for sale on Gumtree, no interest so far. is it overpriced?, was hoping for not less than $500.
Perhaps just the wrong location I suspect

nosco

Reaction score
I love drinking from these glasses but they break to easily. I have 1 left out of 6. All broken from hand washing.

earle

Choc wheat fiend
Reaction score
nosco said:
I love drinking from these glasses but they break to easily. I have 1 left out of 6. All broken from hand washing.
Sounds like you handwash like I handwash glasses. I only put my Spiegelau glasses in the dishwasher for that reason but they handle it fine.

Mardoo

Noob What Craps On A Bit
Reaction score
Yep, me too. I broke one from hand-washing, and now they have a special place in the dishwasher where they can't fall over.

jimmyj

Reaction score
earle said:
Sounds like you handwash like I handwash glasses. I only put my Spiegelau glasses in the dishwasher for that reason but they handle it fine.
Good advice guys.

wynnum1

Reaction score
nosco said:
Is there a problem with the glasses reminds me of purchase of cartons of pot beer glasses at an Auction they where so easy to break and in Auction because faulty.

barls

causer of chaos and mayhem
Reaction score
guys if you have an issue with the site or app post it in the support section. do not derail a thread.

barls

causer of chaos and mayhem
Reaction score
some damn nice stuff in there.

Latest posts