• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay: 60l Fermentors, $20!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
put on ebay thread.

and the guy selling these also hasnt said that its had paint or some other chemical in it. its been covered in the ebay thread. you also have to factor in postage (o since the guy says pick up he may have changed his mind and wont post).

Oh yeah, forgot about ebay thread.. My bad :(

The guy is sending me a pdf soon listing what was stored in the drums. I doubt it was paint because of the condition. However i'll check the list and see if any of the drums are suitable for cleaning.

Postage from NSW to QLD is like $16 or so, so still at $36 that's just over half price what a brew store sells a drum for. I'll post properly in the ebay thread once i know what was stored in them.

liquorcraft (evil i know) occasionaly have 50% off thier fermentors and their 60L ones come down to about that price. Ive picked up one myself from them. at least they are brand new.

re the ebay drums, maybe it was film processing chemincal. cant remember.

Oh yeah, forgot about ebay thread.. My bad :(

The guy is sending me a pdf soon listing what was stored in the drums. I doubt it was paint because of the condition. However i'll check the list and see if any of the drums are suitable for cleaning.

Postage from NSW to QLD is like $16 or so, so still at $36 that's just over half price what a brew store sells a drum for. I'll post properly in the ebay thread once i know what was stored in them.
The PDF is posted in the "other" 60l ebay drum thread.
GB

i've used these for more than a year now.. no problems. They have had some sort of paint stored inside. Mine still say "acrylic matt" on the outside.

It was really powdery and easy to clean off though

Latest posts

Back