darren lockyer and gas

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Airgead said:
Actually, the min min lights are an optical phenomenon caused by inversion layers making distant lights (car headlights, fires, moon etc) appear closer and distorted. Most of them occur in desert country and there is little correlation between where they appear and any gas presence.

The science may one day prove CSG safe. I doubt it, but it may and I'm keeping a somewhat open mind on that point. The point though is that the science simply has not been done. And will never be done until the wells are in and its way too late. Precautionary principle. Do the science then drill. not the other way around.

That and the fat that pumping more gas (which is not a clean fuel when you account for fugitive emissions) into the system is downright crazy.

Cheers
Dave

Fugitive emissions........................just another bullshit warmy term.....................thank christ the world is waking up to the scam. Forbes magazine polled 1000 scientists worldwide and only 36% said they believed in global warming. No doubt they were on the govt / UN handout gravy train...............anyway after September the 14th we won't have to worry about that crap.............still not sure about CSG though to be honest. Funny how most of the dams are full hey :D

Anyway off fishin, campin and drinkin for a week so enjoy people and catch around. Hope not too many of ya's a blowing a poo valve over my last comment but if you are I don't give a rat's...................also Bum you tool squeezer just ask the aboriginal people who were living in poverty that now have jobs............it's always about money.

I'm not sure how to tell you this but those ellipses ain't free. Someone's gotta pay for that shit. Try to show a little restraint, hey?

Rowy said:
Fugitive emissions........................just another bullshit warmy term.....................thank christ the world is waking up to the scam. Forbes magazine polled 1000 scientists worldwide and only 36% said they believed in global warming. No doubt they were on the govt / UN handout gravy train...............anyway after September the 14th we won't have to worry about that crap.............still not sure about CSG though to be honest. Funny how most of the dams are full hey :D
Yep.. card carrying pinko treehugger. That's me.

Should I refute you point by point... nahhh... its all PRATT (Point Refuted A Thousand Times) stuff and I couldn't be arsed.

Do svidaniya Tovarishch!

Cheers
Dave

Remember when the unpopular 'carbon tax' became a 'carbon price'...
Well 'coal seam gas' is now 'tight rock gas'. lol. - http://www.appea.com.au/
My ears pricked up with this tv ad -
Which jobs are they really talking about -
105905_v1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Maxt said:
My only experience of Lockyer was when he out with the rest of the Brisbane donkeys at a bar I was playing in. It was the worst behaviour I have ever seen from a bunch of blokes on the piss (and I am no wowser). He was an absolute grub....so it doesn;t surprise me that he is in bed with CSG. Very limited moral fibre.
Sorry totally OT.
And on the other extreme. My only experience of Darren Lockyer was when my sister made a call to B105 around 16 years ago talking about my neice and nephew. Long story short, my Neice was run over in Catherine (BIL was in air force) when she was 2 and part of her frontal lobe was pushed out her nose leaving her with permanent brain damage and total blindness. My nephew who was 7 at the time witnessed the whole thing and was a mess. Darren Lockyer heard the story and knew he was into footy so he gave my nephew his first state of origin training gear. For me that shows a good person.

Latest posts

Back