• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Dalby, QLD - Selling All Grain Gear Grab A Bargain

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update of what i have left a few guys pulled out of sales so there up for offer again

1 x Erlenmeyer 1litre flask $10 ono

1 x Keg King 6kg co2 bottle just been filled with only one kegged gassed out of it, it is a metal one but tis not that heavy even full. $180 ono

2 x beer taps, short shank cheap ones, still work fine $5 both.

1 x Ferment fridge, with home made heater works a treat great fridge. $50 ono

1 x open 25kg bag of dextrose nearly full maybe 5 kg missing $15ono

2 x no chill cubes $10 ono

1 x bottler capper $5

4 x fermenters some with lids all in good condition $10 EACH ono

2 x 12mm silicone hose for hot wort transfer and transfer from fermenter to kegs $5 ono

2 x 2Ol handy pails $10 ono

Bugger your taps are short shank......if they were long shank id grab 'em.

Picked up the Gas Bottle yesterday, thanks JB, all good!

How long are the silicone tubes?
Not sure when I will be getting out there although it might be a good excuse to go for a drive and see the old folks.

Ill take the silicon hose if its heavy duty. If its light duty im not intetested

Hey also.. What sort of fermenters are they?
The tall white 30L kind from Brewshop or the short squat kind from Coopers?
Reason I ask is that I can't fit the coopers one as well as another in my brew fridge.
The tall kind I can.
Might be tempted on adding one of those into it as well if with lid and so forth.

Hey also.. What sort of fermenters are they?
The tall white 30L kind from Brewshop or the short squat kind from Coopers?
Reason I ask is that I can't fit the coopers one as well as another in my brew fridge.
The tall kind I can.
Might be tempted on adding one of those into it as well if with lid and so forth.

Hi
There the ones you can buy from craftbrewers so im guessing they are the tall ones, didnt realise there was two different kinds, and ive got lids for some of them i never used the lids gladwrap is so much easier.
Cheers
Jamie

PM Sent I'll take one of the fermenters.. With a Lid if that's ok.

I'd take the kegs, but how the hell do you get stuff from Dalby, is there a courier to Brisbane?

John
Transdirect are excellent! Have used them half a dozen times with no complaints. Do it all yourself online, fairly priced and reliable.

Latest posts

Back