Dainton Family Brewery - Needs Volunteers/Slaves

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcdaino

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Looking for some likely types to help me out with packaging and brewing in the next few months. Just casual stuff. Would be weekdays, so prob suits students or people who like wagging work. I like to call the days you take off as "Brewies". So bad humour is a plus.

If you are keen and have super skills there may be something long term. No promises, but at least you'll get a foot in the door.

Shoot me an email at [email protected] if it sounds like something you'd like to be involved in!

Cheers

Dan

I'm in. Sounds like fun. PM me if you want me. My resume is geared more at destruction. But i am happy to create

Not really interested in brewing pro in the long term but I would be more than happy to jump in for a day or two for the experience.

You don't state paid or voluntary which may influence the responses you get.

Was just thinking that, Thanks Manticle! Yes PAID for bottling days. If want to help out on brewdays it'd be volunteer work as I pretty much need to do it myself. You get the benefit of learning a little bit and my excellent company...

It's in Melbourne, Derimut, at Cavalier. That's were I'm brewing at the moment.

Next packaging day will be Thursday 5 September.

Rightio lads, just had someone cancel on me. Anyone keen? Can throw in some free beers. If you only want to do a few hours after work (IE 5-9pm) that'd help me out too!

Go with the guys above who have some actual brewing cred, but if they aren't avail, send me a PM. I am always happy to learn and score free beer.
Keep in mind, I am a fairly clueless noob.

EDIT: I am only avail after work, so the 5-9 time slot.

Back