Crown Lager

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone left a 6 pack of Miller Lime Chill at my BBQ at the beginning of the year. I still have them at the back of the fridge with NFI what to do with them. I cant even use them as beer batter as they taste nothing like beer.

Drink them.

Each time you sip, repeat to yourself, "I am a beer snob".

It's not the best beer in the world, but it's not that fuckin bad. Tastes the same as the thousand liters you used to drink before you became a limp-wristed beer poofter.

BAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!

Could be worse, they could have left Budweiser or similar

This, is the only beer I WILL NOT drink.

budlightclamato.jpg

What the **** is certified colour?

Did the pigment pass some form of induction before it was added to beer liquid?

source: http://homecooking.about.com/library/weekl...oradditives.htm
The FDA separates color additives for foods into two categories: Certifiable or Exempt from Certification. Cerfiable color additives are man-made. They must be tested for consumption safety and approved or certified by the FDA to be added to their list. There are nine certified color additives on the FDA approved list from which a multitude of colors can be mixed.

So basically - it contains artifical colouring, yummy!

Tell me they dont sell that in Australia !!! Most sales would have to be surely for the novelty value!

Tell me they dont sell that in Australia !!! Most sales would have to be surely for the novelty value!

Clam juice, tomato juice, lime and Bud Light. What's not to like? :D

I took a second sip. That was as brave as I got. Down the sink. Was in US - pretty sure there's no market for it here.

Clam juice, tomato juice, lime and Bud Light. What's not to like? :D

I took a second sip. That was as brave as I got. Down the sink. Was in US - pretty sure there's no market for it here.

Hang on a second.... CLAM JUICE :blink: :eek: :huh: .... really ? Like the shell fish ?

Yep, the caesar cocktail is big in Canada. Was there in June for a couple of weeks and they offer it in all the bars. Not really knowing what it was I thought it was just going to be like a bloody Mary. Yeah sure, how wrong I was! Terrible stuff

Latest posts

Back