Coopers Pet Bottles - 100+ Free To A Good Home

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlueJ

Reaction score
Now that we are using glass longnecks, we have 100+ Coopers PET bottles that we are no longer using. Perfect for those starting out with K&K.

These are available for pickup for anyone who is interested. Take them all or take a few dozen, as you like.

We are located in Melbourne. Pickup can be arranged from Bundoora, Essendon North or Spotswood depending on the day and time. Contact me by PM to arrange pickup and let me know the number of bottles that you want.

No-one?

Did I mention that these Coopers PET bottles are BROWN? Most commercial beers are brown, so presenting your beer in these bottles is almost guaranteed to make your beer look more professional! :beer:

In addition, these Coopers PET bottles are made of plastic - durable and yet light! :p Such a wonderful material.

Recycling goes out tonight...there's room in the bin for a few of these Coopers PET bottles. Don't let it come to that! PM now for your chance to pick up some Coopers PET bottles! :super:

BlueJ

Booyakahsa!

'Ow come it is when a bruvva is 'elping anovva, dat der is no takers for dis Class A gear? If I was selling da 'hops' you'd be running to me!

thumb_ali-g-06.jpg

RESPCET!

Postage to Canberra about $13.65 for a box of 15 :angry:

Ow come it is when a bruvva is 'elping anovva, dat der is no takers for dis Class A gear?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

RESTECP

Now that we are using glass longnecks, we have 100+ Coopers PET bottles that we are no longer using. Perfect for those starting out with K&K.

These are available for pickup for anyone who is interested. Take them all or take a few dozen, as you like.

We are located in Melbourne. Pickup can be arranged from Bundoora, Essendon North or Spotswood depending on the day and time. Contact me by PM to arrange pickup and let me know the number of bottles that you want.
PM sent

Bottles are still available if anyone actually wants to come and pick them up from Bundoora (business hours Mon-Fri), Essendon North (evenings and weekends) or Spotswood (evenings and weekends).

If not they'll go to mitsya...hopefully not the bin...the brother-in-law wants them out this week to make room for some new AG gear.

BlueJ

All the bottles are taken.

Thanks to everyone for their interest! Happy brewing!

BlueJ

Back