• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Cool Tap Handles

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C_100_4.jpg
some ancient kind of measurements.

Something along the lines of the Coopers Stout logo...
View attachment 8311

that should be pretty easy if you can supply me the templates

Franko, maybe with the way the tap handle is designed the stout name would be better up the top, like so.
coopers_Stout_90x60_two.jpg
These are the kind of pictures I currently use inside clear fridge magnets.
I've got a heap of different ones so it'd be nice to learn how to do it myself.

Hey guys,

Those tap handles are pretty darn cool... i would be up for some (not sure how many just yet) if an order is placed.

Cheers,

Pok

I have changed my mind <_< don't want one of these now as Ken GMK now has the handles I require for my taps.

Would be happy to put up my hand and have a go, but have been gazumped by Ross..

Inertia wins the day again!! :D

Just got this reply from Micromatic's Australian Office on my enquiry for 50 taps:

"Hi Ross,

Sorry for the delay in replying to you. Because of holiday closure in Europe it has taken some time to obtain comparative prices from Micro Matic. With smaller quantities, however we are not able to obtain prices that are any better than you can purchase at from the US website. So in this respect we regret we cant be of any help."

So Uncle Fester, she's all yours if you want to get something organised :)

cheers Ross

Would be happy to put up my hand and have a go, but have been gazumped by Ross..

Inertia wins the day again!! :D

Just got this reply from Micromatic's Australian Office on my enquiry for 50 taps:

"Hi Ross,

Sorry for the delay in replying to you. Because of holiday closure in Europe it has taken some time to obtain comparative prices from Micro Matic. With smaller quantities, however we are not able to obtain prices that are any better than you can purchase at from the US website. So in this respect we regret we cant be of any help."

So Uncle Fester, she's all yours if you want to get something organised :)

cheers Ross

Thanks for giving it a go Ross
Back to Uncle Fester..welcome to the world of bulk buys

Batz

I'll be in for five of the 6" jobbies if craftbrewer wants to stock these
Otherwise I'll order them myself

Batz

One 6" job to fit in the middle of the red and green taps in the photo for me, I was after a white handle like these but could not find one :( .
[/quote]

Port, Starboard and a steaming light hey Bindi???

Very Naval, now all you need is a Port and Starboard light for the wall(Bulkhead) and make all your visitors drink according to the lights. :p

Good to see mate.

Cheers

HK

By the way the taps look good, I might be in for a couple...

Back