• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Cool Tap Handles

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think thats the point Steve, that you put your own labels inside. Just need a template to work off.

Hey Ross, you got the Micromatic keg strips in, how about these? :)
I'd be in for a few.

sorry - I didnt read the guff - I just looked at the pictures :D
Cheers
Steve

Hey Ross, you got the Micromatic keg strips in, how about these? :)
I'd be in for a few.

I'll be in for five of the 6" jobbies if craftbrewer wants to stock these
Otherwise I'll order them myself

Batz

It'd be good if you could supply your own artwork to be placed inside the plastic of the tap. Your logos for instance. Doc could have five different taps with all his different logos inside them.
Cheers
Steve

I could. But then I couldn't use them as a weapon against un-ruly patrons like I can with my exiting 8" stainless steel ones :p

Doc

For what they cost, I'm in for 3 if we can get a Bulk/Ross buy happening.

M

Ever done a bulk buy mandraker?
Perhaps put your hand up for this one? ;)

Batz

Ok guys,

They look great - i'll get straight onto it - Will post something here as soon as I get a price.

I'm thinking 4" as this ties in nicely with what most people have already...

cheers Ross

Ok guys,

They look great - i'll get straight onto it - Will post something here as soon as I get a price.

cheers Ross

Ok
4" then

Ok guys,

cheers Ross

Ok
4" then

Sorry Batz - Didn't see your 6" request - I've asked for prices on both, so will accomodate whatever you want.

cheers Ross

I'll be in for five of the 6" jobbies if craftbrewer wants to stock these
Otherwise I'll order them myself

Batz
[/quote]

One 6" job to fit in the middle of the red and green taps in the photo for me, I was after a white handle like these but could not find one :( .

Font_web_1.jpg

Looking at the templates I think the 4" one would be better,larger diameter would make it easier to get my logo on there.

Batz

Looking at the templates I think the 4" one would be better,larger diameter would make it easier to get my logo on there.

Batz
That's my first problem, working out how to get logos in there.
Anyone know of a simple way of puting the likes of a square logo to the template with photoshop?
Something along the lines of the Coopers Stout logo...
coopers_Stout_90x60.jpg

Batz
That's my first problem, working out how to get logos in there.
Anyone know of a simple way of puting the likes of a square logo to the template with photoshop?
Something along the lines of the Coopers Stout logo...
View attachment 8311
that should be pretty easy if you can supply me the templates

Back