Coles Home Brew

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DU99, what Coles are you going to? I live just round the corner from you and I haven't seen em' that cheap

Cool, thanks man. I've been keeping an eye out at CS Square but they haven't dropped down to rediculous yet.

The coles in Glenroy did have a fair selection of stuff about 3-4 weeks ago, On sunday just gone they had 1 can of coopers canadian blonde (2 bux cos it was banged up and no yeast) now all they have left is tooheys lager kits and tooheys liquid sugar cans.

They did however have 3 coopers brewery kits but no prices.

coles in bridge road richmond was basement prices. 2 bucks for replacement PET caps. cans where like 7 bucks.

I have been to two Coles and a Bi-lo up the central coast, Woy Woy and Umina as well as Coles at Sylvania with no luck. I was told by a shelf stacker that Coles we'nt into home brew anymore. This does not make much sence as they must of spent a few dollars setting up their home brand.
The last time I brought a can I compared it and I do believe that it was the same as a Brigalow the type face on the use by date and the plastic lid on the Coles and the Brigalow were identical

Damn it!!!! I shop at coles all the time and our local stores only have sterilizer left!!! Guees I will be a regular at Big W until I move up to going to the brew stores!!!

until I move up to going to the brew stores!!!
It'll cost you a couple bucks more but for the extra range and (hopefully) good advice it is completely worth it if you're hoping to take your beers to the next level. I know you haven't actually hooked into any yet but even if they turn out tops you'll still wanna step it up. Guaranteed.

Just cracked my first home brew, brewed from the can of Tooheys Lager, brewed for 5 days and bottled for 7 days and it tastes just like Tooheys New!!! I am stoked!!!! Can't wait to see what better beer tastes like after I learn a heap more about brewing!!! Just have to learn to get rid of the sediment on the bottom or learn to drink out of a glass instead of a stubbie!!!!

The blokes on the real beer VB commercial don't need a glass, why should you!?

Just cracked my first home brew, brewed from the can of Tooheys Lager, brewed for 5 days and bottled for 7 days and it tastes just like Tooheys New!!! I am stoked!!!! Can't wait to see what better beer tastes like after I learn a heap more about brewing!!! Just have to learn to get rid of the sediment on the bottom or learn to drink out of a glass instead of a stubbie!!!!

Congrats.

Your taste is interesting! Might you be a troll?

All the Coopers range is half price at Hollywood Plaza in Adelaide.
Farmland stuff is $3 a can.
No bottle caps though B)

The blokes on the real beer VB commercial don't need a glass, why should you!?
HAHA, love that ad.
Well done fasty.... like me, you obviously have trouble waiting the required 2 weeks to crack open that first beer too.

Back