Cm2's 3rd Brewing Assistant

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brettprevans

HB so good, it will raise the dead
Reaction score
Little brewery assistant #3 (girl) arrived 2 wks early at 2:45pm after 7hrs of labour (knew I could have gotten a beer done before going :ph34r: ). Weighing in at a mild base malt weight of 3.08kg.

I'll be hitting the kegs tonight and dig out a couple of special ones.

Nice one Brett'o! i'll have a bit of a smash for you tonight, congrats mate, hope mum and the rest of the tribe are well.

all girls eh? or are you going for a fourth? lol

Hey Fents. Yeah mate mum and bub r good.

Don't think a fourth is on the cards.

Congrats cm2, not sure I'd have the balls (pun intended) to give it another go. Hope all are doing well, I'm sure you're used to the lack of sleep by now so I couldn't imagine it'd phase you :icon_cheers:

Congrats CM2, good to hear all are doing well

Cheers SJ

Awesome news Brett. Glad to hear that mum and bub are doing well.

Excellent news Citymorgue! I have found my 3rd brewing assistant to be the most passionate one to date. He even has his own fermenter, and gets cross if I make beer when he's not at home.

Love to Mrs CM2, special times for all. :icon_chickcheers:

Sean.

Congrats.

We had our 3rd (all boys) few months back and it's been quite a breeze... then again it does coincide with me getting my keg setup (thanks tax payers)... everything is a little hazy these days ;)

Well done, CM.

Almost half way to your very own netball team :icon_cheers:
Pissa!! Well I guess football team or netball team it involves a ball. Hopefully they play something that pays more than netball.

Thanks everyone fir the well wishes. Love being a bloke. All the congrats and only a minor role in the birth. Mind u child birth is fkn awful experiance. Well labour is anyway.

Anyways all good. Taking the other kids to meet their new sister tomorrow.

:icon_offtopic:

Nice avatar InCider -- but 4.8MB? I wondered why the page was taking so long to load.

edit: oh, congratulations too CM2 :D

Back