Citymorgue2's Newest Brewing Assistant

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brettprevans

HB so good, it will raise the dead
Reaction score
Well just come back from the hospital where the missus gave birth to the newest brewer's assistant in the family. :D :D

Lacey Makayla weighed in at 3.6kg or 7.16lb (or thereabouts). not a bad weight considering she's 2 weeks early!

No beer on hand to celebrate unfortunately so I had a 12yr single malt scotch. Now im home, the other little one is in bed, Im going to have a few of my finest to celebrate. :beer:

well 3 weeks off so i'll be brewing some special brews for the occation. baby bock i thinkk is in the cards

Congratulations! :beer:

Why don't you brew up something big that will last for 18 years? :beerbang:

Congratulations to you and your family.

Cheers,

microbe

Congratulations, cm2. Hope all are well and sleeping. ;)

Congratulations cm2 hope all goes well

franko

Welcome Lacey Makayla, I hope your daddy and Mummy take the care of you that you deserve. Dad, I'm having a brew for you right now. We had our second in january, mate it is a pye R squared type thing in regards to kids. Good luck with the second.

cheers

Browndog

Congratulations Mr & Mrs cm2 ! Tonight I'll have one for you, one for me and one for baby Lacey makes three. Actually I've just come of night shifts so I'll have a few more than that. :D

Thx all for the wishes. still no photo (I keep leaving the camera at the hospital). She definately daddy's little girl - she just eats and sleeps and doesnt cry (exact opposit of the first). Ahh the perfect excuse for poeple to buy you drinks, smoke cigars (I got given 2 cubans last night), drink and brew.

Happy brewing everyone

Congrats CM2

Enjoy every moment you have with bubs, I'll have a beer for your little girl tonight and to celebrate my second child as well.

I'm just about to go to the hospital to pick my little girl Emma 8lb 12oz born on 14/03/08

Good luck for every day ahead

Mitysa

Congratulations to the Morgue family. Welcome to the world baby Lacy :)
Cheers
Steve

Well do to you and the missus brett. congrats.

Congrats to all involved.

So does this mean we should expect something extra special for the case swap now that there is an additional assistant brewer?

Cheers
Chris

Congrats to you and yours CM.

Girls are great. Total joy. :)

Warren -

Well just come back from the hospital where the missus gave birth to the newest brewer's assistant in the family. :D :D

Lacey Makayla weighed in at 3.6kg or 7.16lb (or thereabouts). not a bad weight considering she's 2 weeks early!
I'll drink to that! congrats! :icon_cheers:

EK

Back