Cheap Lp Gas Refills

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gopha

Reaction score
Hi, Any SA members living/working in northside of Adelaide and can get hold of their local Messenger paper,there is an offer of a 9kg gas refill for $15.00. The offer is via the coupon on page 4 valid till 8/9/10, Williams Bros Welding Supplies, Peachey Rd Elizabeth West - Cheers

For Sydneysiders, in West Ryde, Chatham Rd, opposite Icon Music, the no-name servo does 9kg refills for $14.50. Not to be confused with the ethanol servo on Victoria Rd, which is next best at $19.90.

I got a swap and go the other day that cost me $35!!!

And now i've heard that refill places aren't allowed to refill a 'swap and go' bottle, even though the bottle i swapped was one i'd bought.

I'm pretty sure bcf does refill for a decent price too. I can't remember exactly but it seemed cheap. I def won't be swapping and going anymore.

I got a swap and go the other day that cost me $35!!!

And now i've heard that refill places aren't allowed to refill a 'swap and go' bottle, even though the bottle i swapped was one i'd bought.

I'm pretty sure bcf does refill for a decent price too. I can't remember exactly but it seemed cheap. I def won't be swapping and going anymore.

Peel the sticker off

I haven't heard of that one before...

For Sydneysiders, in West Ryde, Chatham Rd, opposite Icon Music, the no-name servo does 9kg refills for $14.50. Not to be confused with the ethanol servo on Victoria Rd, which is next best at $19.90.
Adderton Rd @ Telopea for $17.99.
But don't go on a weekend when there's only one guy manning the store. The long wait will make Swap & Go very tempting.

Cheers Stm. next time.

Back