• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Cheap And Free. Everything To Be Picked Up From Broadview Sa 5083

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bad luck Nige! Mention the tennis as well next time :D :D

Congrats on the better 3/4's citizenship :beer:

Tennis? Where do they play that?
What with bike races and cricket have no time to worry about tennis :lol:

Nige

The destruction & decimation of an entire culture for Imperialist gain, and the supression of our forefather's bloodletting.

Oh, and a day off work! YES !

I totally agree, it pisses me off that they don't even mention anything along these lines when they have the inspirational TV features on all of the Australian sporting pride telling us to be proud to be Australian. I love Australia, but as you say, suppressing the disgusting and all too recent attempted/successful genocide of Indigenous Australian's is plain wrong. In my opinion it has lead to so called "Australian Culture" being accepted as being a yobo, a shallow culture that entails a love for big cars and making a drunken ass of yourself while you worship Australian sportsmen, if it were publicly accepted and dealt with that our history rests on the foundation of blood, then I think we could celebrate guilt free all that is great about Australia. Until then though, it's hard to feel proud - for me at least.

Hmmm, it's looking like this could have some legs, but I dont want to derail another thread with OT discussion. Give me a few minutes, and I'll start something elsewhere.
****, it's not Christmas again!

Back