Career Change

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wide eyed and legless said:
I don't think the financial advice arm of the CBA would be sharing in your mirth.
I reckon they would be laughing as they are pointing to the fine print of the documents you signed exonerating them from shitty advise.

Vic Rail back years ago was job for life,i spent 17 years there,saw the writing on the wall decided a change was needed,went and got job at the artscentre,stayed for 26 years..Now Retired
PS
The division in vline i worked for was sold off 12/18 months later.

pcmfisher said:
I reckon they would be laughing as they are pointing to the fine print of the documents you signed exonerating them from shitty advise.
$66 million paid out so far in compensation with more to come, doubt they will be laughing.

Have a look at their profit.....$66m is pretty much just a minor fuckup that isnt really going to impact on them

Too true Stu..(rhyme, eh?)

$66m is loose change for the big boys.

Ducatiboy stu said:
Have a look at their profit.....$66m is pretty much just a minor fuckup that isnt really going to impact on them
No ones disputing that fact, even the $200 million it is estimated the final figure may be is not such a big deal for the banks they will get it back off the small investors, Mr Fisher was finding it hard to believe that a financial advisor could be sued for poor advise or duty of care, but they certainly can as all the No win No pay legal firms will confirm.

Back