Brisbane To Sydney Freight Offer In December

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carbonator

Reaction score
I'm doing a run in a 3T Pantech truck on Fri December 12th about at 12 mid day. It will be empty. Floor area is 2.1M X 4.2M and height is 3.4M. Anything legal that will fit inside.

Anyone looking to get something moved between Coopers Plains in Brisbane to Strathfield or Seven Hills (or somewhere in between those two areas) along the Pacific Highway, is welcome to send me a PM.

I'm going anyway, so just after some fuel money and it could save you a bit in courier costs. You make an offer based on approx weight.

Stuff must be collected or dropped off by Sat morning by 13th Mid day
in Sydney.

I'm not very interested in going off the highway more than a couple of K's and the same goes for pickup and drop-off points, (except if the money is good, I do know Sydney like my house, but that's not the point).

If you live more than 5 ks from those places, you can bring to or pick-up from the truck.

any chance of dropping by at craftbrewer?

If it's at Underwood QLD and your at Pendle Hill, that will be fine.

Send me a PM about what you want done and include a land line phone number with times to call (free call for me).

Anyone else interested?

Hmm
If you drop in at Craftbrewer, I could need stuff from there as well in case you can fit a stop somewhere around Newcastle in.

Hmm
If you drop in at Craftbrewer, I could need stuff from there as well in case you can fit a stop somewhere around Newcastle in.

Yeah sure,

If you can meet me where the highway goes through that area near the Hexham Bridge. It would be about 8 or 9PM on Fri I would be going through there.

Just send a PM of the details!

Not that I need anything at the moment but that is great offer there Carbonator.

Big thumbs up for the thought.

:super:

Pok

Hey Carbonator,

If you're coming back up this way, can you bring us some Daylight Savings please?

InCider.

Hey Carbonator,

If you're coming back up this way, can you bring us some Daylight Savings please?

InCider.

But the curtains will fade with the extra hour.

Damn that is a good offer, more kegs would be nice. Pok surely you could do with some more kegs!! :D

Damn that is a good offer, more kegs would be nice. Pok surely you could do with some more kegs!! :D

I think 12 x 18ltr, 8 x 9ltr and 1 x 45ltr is enough. But might want some grain by then ;)

I think 12 x 18ltr, 8 x 9ltr and 1 x 45ltr is enough. But might want some grain by then ;)
I spose that is enuff, but you never know! Where did you get the 9 ltr ones?

I spose that is enuff, but you never know! Where did you get the 9 ltr ones?

Bought them from a guy in Syd via Ebay....won't tell you what I paid for them, you will get upset.

Pok

Load up as many empty FWK casks as you can find & cop the $2 refund.
C'mon you Cane Toads stop hoarding them!
Cheers
Gerard

Yeah sure,

If you can meet me where the highway goes through that area near the Hexham Bridge. It would be about 8 or 9PM on Fri I would be going through there.

Just send a PM of the details!

I will get it organized! Hexham bridge is great. Thanks for the offer. Thats really awesome!

Bought them from a guy in Syd via Ebay....won't tell you what I paid for them, you will get upset.

Pok
hhmmm, I will be coming up your way soon for a wedding. What was the name of the place you work at? Surely you don't ned that many 9ltr??? <_<

edit: whooaa, thanks brosnan, nice pick up. :ph34r:

May be you should drop this in to retail post, possiblity of more takers.Good service at a good price, can you detour via Perth? Good climate here at the moment. ;)
GB

Back