• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Brisbane: Free 20l Cubes

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

time01

Reaction score
I have 5 x empty 20l FWK cubes from craft brewer, and 1 x 15l cube.

I live at Riverhills in Brisbane, free to anyone who can pick them up.

Tim.

Can you update thread with how many cubes you want please?

Someone may want the others.

I'll grab two of the 20L cubes if they have not already all gone. I can pick up any night this week or weekend if that suits.

PM sent

Angus.

no worries Angus looks like thats 2 to you, and 2 to Paulielow.

1 x 20l, and 1 15l remains.

I have 4 20L Craftbrewer cubes that I stupidly didn't clean out immediately after using them. They've been sealed, but no doubt are crusty as all hell.

I'm gunna just buy some more FWK's rather than clean these cubes so if anyone wants them they can have them, otherwise they go in the bin.

Hey Mark,

happy to take some of you if you would otherwise bin them. I have a bit of 'advance brewing' to do and have only two cubes myself, so could do with a few more.
I trust that I can get them up and running again, if not I'll use them for water collection or something like that. Let me know when you want me to collect, am free-ish most times, but Monday and Thursday are best.

Whenever is fine for me mate. Where you living now? I may even be able to drop off.

I'm in Wavell now, 2 minutes from Nundah Village. Happy either way, let me know.

Will leave the 2 most crusty and stinky ones for Dan then, that'll hopefully teach him to keep his pants on!

Slightly :icon_offtopic: but relevent to this thread.

All these types of cubes are "food grade" & as such, any unwanted ones should a given a reasonable clean before putting in your recycling bin for recycling.

Don't dump! Recycle & make the world a better place brewers.

Stepping off my soapbox now. :D
TP

Wavell and Banyo, too easy fellas.

Can come and pick up between 12 and 1 or after 5 any day, or I can leave them in my courtyard and you can pick up when I'm at work.

PM me for address

have 2 x 20l cubes left for anyone interested. pm me.

will also more available in the future, will advertise them once i run out of room again.

I have another 6 of these to give away, PM for details.

They have bee cleaned out with starsan so are ready to, just a little dusty on outside, cost is a stubbie of your home brew!

Time.

I have another 6 of these to give away, PM for details.

They have bee cleaned out with starsan so are ready to, just a little dusty on outside, cost is a stubbie of your home brew!

Time.

Whoo! I will takem!
PM sent!

I have another 5 of these to give away, PM for details.

Time.

Bump, 5 x 20l cubes still available, PM me for details.

Ben if you still want them PM me.

Back