Brewdog Sink The Bismarck Ipa $199.99 Per Bottle Wtf

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What happens if you shell out the big bucks and find the beer has been mistreated, etc.?? I doubt they would give your your money back! Would only ever consider paying big bucks for any beer at the brewery, stored under pristine conditions.

What happens if you shell out the big bucks and find the beer has been mistreated, etc.?? I doubt they would give your your money back! Would only ever consider paying big bucks for any beer at the brewery, stored under pristine conditions.
[/quote

Surely something of such value would be looked after properly. but i suppose you never know....

Surely this is a typo and should be per carton. Dans have Brewdog Sink The Bismarck for $199.99 per 330 ml BOTTLE. WTF

Liquid gold wouldn't cost that much.

Sink The Bismarck IPA

They also have a "Tactical Nuclear Penguin" for $169.99 per bottle.

How could you justify paying that much for a long neck of beer? has anyone actually brought/tried this??

Tactical Nuclear Penguin

And now the shocking bit.............That's cheap by the standards for those beers..........And they aren't long necks but 330ml bottles.

Back