Bob Brown Must Be Stopped

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ashley_leask

Reaction score
On top of trying to destroy Australia by forcing us to live under trees and work by the natural illumination of fireflies, he killed Jimi Hendrix.

His confession can be found here

I was working in the casualty ward of St Mary Abbotts Hospital in London, when an ambulance screamed to the door at 11.20am on September 18, 1970. I didnt have the time to pay much attention I was attending to a man who had been run over by a train - when I went over to see the new patient, it was legendary rock guitarist Jimi Hendrix, who was pronounced dead shortly thereafter.

Let's get him!

I'm sure it had nothing to do with a barbiturate overdose, heroin, cocaine, amphetamines or alcohol.

My wife came home the other day and found me overdosing on the sofa, I was unconscious and nearly died. She rushed me to the hospital and the doctors worked on me and managed to save my life.

I`m so pissed at my wife though, I had nearly completed the last level of the new Jimi Hendrix edition of guitar hero.

A mate asked me what I thought of The Jimi Hendrix Experience.

I said mixing drugs and alcohol and drowning in my own vomit didn't appeal to me that much.

Nothing carbon monoxide and a sealed room wouldn't fix....

:D :lol: :lol: @ Silo Ted.

You can be sure I will be using that one all weekend and not giving you any credit. :icon_chickcheers:

That's how Jesus would do it.

PHOTO_13418801_40602_20882696_ap.jpg

He'll **** you up terminator style:

Last edited by a moderator:
Bob Brown is so gay. He'll totally **** you. :eek:

hopefully bob will get knocked up and have to go on maternity leave..

failing that we can hope he develops some nasty disease and ends up in a country where morphine is as yet undiscovered.

Back